1. Train Travel:
• Train travel is fast and direct between many places, from the most cosmopolitan cities to the tiniest town.
• When you travel by train, you can do many other things such as watch the scenery go by, take a nap, or read a book.
• It's easy to book a train trip and much more convenient than taking bus
• For solo or couples travelers, traveling by train is a lot more economic than renting a car or traveling by air.
• Traveling by train is an excellent way to meet the locals and learn more about the country you are traveling.
2. Capture of Vietnam
Vietnam Coastline - North to South Vietnam Coastline - South to North
Rice Fields Hai Van Pass (Between Da Nang & Hue)
3. Train Ticket Types:
- Hard-seat is hard non-armchair seat in air-conditioner cabin
- Soft-seat is non-armchair seat in air-conditioner cabin
- Hard-berth is hard bed in air-conditioner cabin
and sharing with 5 other people (with thin Mattress, Blanket & Pillow)
- Soft-berth is soft bed in air-conditioner cabin
and sharing with 3 other people (with thick Mattress, Blanket & Pillow)